Hi Everyone! I am Catey also known as Frills-n-Pearls! I am a 15 year old kid from the USA. I love the Sims 2, fashion, makeup and the 1920s.
I started F-n-P as my own space to just be myself and share with you my uploads. I cannot promise to have the best treats around but I am going to give you my best :)
This is a 100% free sims 2 site! Nothing here is pay.
My Policy:
*NEVER Upload to TSR or any pay site
*claim as your own, if you want me to hunt you down
*All of my sims and recolors are File Share Friendly, but not at Paysites, TSR, or Bite the Bullet. Anywhere else is fine.
*Treat my sims nicely, please.
*most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!
Any Questions regarding my policy? Just email me at xoxoCatey[at]live.com
A big thank you and a hug to:
A Big Thank You to:
*Petra for helping me by making: My signature at BPS, My header and for helping me get this all going! Petra I'd be lost without you!
*Elvira for making my affiliation buttons! You are AWESOME! Not to mention a queen at photoshop :)
*Andy for offering his help :) and for being a great buddy to me!
*Lea, for the fabulous time at Wonderland, I'll miss it terribly.
*Lottie for being the best 'mate' a girl can ask for and for all of your support.
*My Friends at BPS and Vintage Revolution! You guys rock!
Contact Catey!
Email: xoxoCatey[at]live.com
Usernames at other forums
*BPS, Cherry Blossom Sims and Vintage Revolution: Catey
*Colour Sims: Frills-N-Pearls
*GOS and MTS2: PhantomFan
I run the newsletter at BPS so you can mainly find me there!
But you can also find me alot at Colour Sims, Cherry Blossom Sims and Vintage Revolution.
I linked you back :-)
ReplyDeleteBut I didn't use the buttons because I just have a simple link list on my blog. Hope that's okay :-)
Bee
http://little-running-dollhouse.blogspot.com/
thats fine. I'll add you right away!
ReplyDelete