ok I made a 95% on that Latin test!
just so yall know recently I probably won't be posting alot here. I really have to focus on school and i don't expect to reload sims until this weekend or after that. I just haven't had time plus i have a new book LOL
In School we are reading Animal Farm and I am obsessed now with the Russian Revolution, totally strange I know but true. It is fascinating to me how these people just accepted what happened. Its just fascinating to me. But naturally I am fascinated easily. except math, I hate math at times, ok alot of times.
Well folks I am soo tired, so I am off to read then bed! ttfn!
Lots of Love to everyone, I am just so sorry for no new recolors or sims but I don't have the game installed and I am busy with school that when I get home, I just want to relax and enjoy, not reinstall all of my games and attempt to rebuild a download folder or request one which I hate to do.
wow i only meant to post a wee bit about me not going ot be on alot but apparently I had more to say! LOL
xoxoCatey
4.20.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awesome Catey! I am so happy today! I also good very good English grades :D
ReplyDelete