I have, hang let me count, eight sims for you!, exciting! i know!
Up first is Sophia!


Bodyshop Pics
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot001.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot002.jpg
Download! >>>> http://www.box.net/shared/fb2emrx0j4
------------------------------------------
next is: Marena


Bodyshop pics:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot030.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot031.jpg
Download! >>>> http://www.box.net/shared/vo0xucvsu1
----------------------------------------------
Louisa:


Bodyshop Pics:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot026-1.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot027.jpg
Download! >>>> http://www.box.net/shared/no6rg5jiy6
---------------------------------------------------------
Lorriane:


Bodyshop pics:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot001-3.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot002-3.jpg
Download! >>> http://www.box.net/shared/b801rnd7m1
---------------------------------
Kat, my favorite, I named her Kat because she kind of looks like Kat Von D


Bodyshop pics:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot028.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot029.jpg
Download! >>>> http://www.box.net/shared/mrjvr88yh3
-----------------------------------------------
Jamie:


Bodyshop:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot030-1.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot033.jpg
Download! >>>> http://www.box.net/shared/ntsm12hajl
---------------------------------
Hayln:


BodyShop:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot024.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/ScreenShot025.jpg
Download! >>> http://www.box.net/shared/jhlt6j09my
--------------------------------------
Estella, I tried to make my own version of the Great Expectations Character, which is a fabulous book if you have not read it.


Bodyshop:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/Estella.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af29/xoxoCatey/Sims/shared%20sims/Estella1.jpg
Download! >>>> http://www.box.net/shared/7b8gd699kf
------------------------------------
That's it for now! I hope you like these sims! Just as a note, I do not take requests, sorry. School just does not allow it.
Lots of love to you!
xoxoCatey





These sims are good! Great job Catey!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks Ladonna!
ReplyDelete