Quote of the Day

"Fashions fade, Style is Eternal"- Yves Saint Laurent

5.02.2010

A bit about Catey

well guys I am slightly ok really bored atm so I decided to tell yall a bit about me.

name: Catey
Birthday: September 14th
Age: 15
Aliases: Frills-n-Pearls, PhantomFan, Sequins
Favorite Color: Bubble Gum Pink
favorite color scheme: pastels and pinks
Fact most people don't know about me: I am left handed
Hair Color: Red and black
Hair color NATURALLY: red/gold :P
eye color: greenish-grey, to dark green (just depends on my mood)
Favorite Food: Potatoe and Leek soup from The Rose and Crown Pub at DisneyWorld
Favorite Vacation: Disney World or a cruise in the carribbean
Favorite Designer: Chanel or Betsey Johnson
Favorite Actress: Keira Knightley or Natalie Portman
My Muse: Audrey Hepburn or Keira Knightley
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortensen or Gerard Butler
Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings
Favorite Singer: Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, or Aerosmith, hard choice ;)
Favorite time: 1920s, or 1700s (marie antionette era)
Dream wedding dress: tulle skirt with a lace and corseted bodice and pink stitching with hot pink pumps we need lace lots and lots of lace
Dream prom dress: something fluffy, frilly and pink.

well yeah that's all I can think of atm, I am just bored LOL

xoxoCatey

2 comments: