Hi Everyone! I am Catey also known as Frills-n-Pearls! I am a 15 year old kid from the USA. I love the Sims 2, fashion, makeup and the 1920s.
I started F-n-P as my own space to just be myself and share with you my uploads. I cannot promise to have the best treats around but I am going to give you my best :)
This is a 100% free sims 2 site! Nothing here is pay.
My Policy:
*NEVER Upload to TSR or any pay site
*claim as your own, if you want me to hunt you down
*All of my sims and recolors are File Share Friendly, but not at Paysites, TSR, or Bite the Bullet. Anywhere else is fine.
*Treat my sims nicely, please.
*most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!
Any Questions regarding my policy? Just email me at xoxoCatey[at]live.com
A big thank you and a hug to:
A Big Thank You to:
*Petra for helping me by making: My signature at BPS, My header and for helping me get this all going! Petra I'd be lost without you!
*Elvira for making my affiliation buttons! You are AWESOME! Not to mention a queen at photoshop :)
*Andy for offering his help :) and for being a great buddy to me!
*Lea, for the fabulous time at Wonderland, I'll miss it terribly.
*Lottie for being the best 'mate' a girl can ask for and for all of your support.
*My Friends at BPS and Vintage Revolution! You guys rock!
Contact Catey!
Email: xoxoCatey[at]live.com
Usernames at other forums
*BPS, Cherry Blossom Sims and Vintage Revolution: Catey
*Colour Sims: Frills-N-Pearls
*GOS and MTS2: PhantomFan
I run the newsletter at BPS so you can mainly find me there!
But you can also find me alot at Colour Sims, Cherry Blossom Sims and Vintage Revolution.
OH MAH GOODNESS
ReplyDeletehttp://i29.tinypic.com/11shu2r.gif
My reaction LOL