
Ok, close your eyes and do not read if you do not want to be exposed to mindless spam, fashion talk, woes, and the hotness of Sam Worthington
Well Friends! Just felt like posting a bit of spam, I am working on a massive Jope Misc project, don't ask just wait, and I have a few other small projects going so be patient. I am working for yall.
Now on with the SPAM! My family tore me away from my recoloring today to take me to see Clash of the Titans. Wonderful movie, and Sam Worthington, OMG! Total hotness! I am in love with this dude, lol. He is totally cute. See the picture above :)
But during the movie I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses, I left them in the theater :*( but luckily they were $9, totally popular and available at target. tehehe. and they have pink ones instead of red so that will be ok, but I am still sad. I love those glasses, but lets hope someone needs them more then me :)
After we went to the movie we went to Barnes and Nobles, I got an Elle Magazine (NATALIE PORTMAN!! *SQUEEE!*) and a book, Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey. Haven't started it yet but I've flipped through the magazine and its fabulous.
Once we finished shopping we went to dinner at this small little pizza place, but its not a red checkered table cloth place it is this small, modern place that does wood oven baked speciality pizzas. its fabulous!
But during dinner the waitress told me I look like Miley Cyrus, again (GAAH), and i was the "talk of the restaurant" I like the whole attention thing, but not for looking like her. ugh I hate Miley, she's pretty and all (and it was nice of those people to compliment me) but I really dislike her. Ugh, I won't get on this subject because I'll rant and rave for a long time! LOL
I am excited, tomorrow we are gonna start repainting my room tomorrow *SQUEEE!* I am soo excited! It is going to be a pale yellow (called Shiney Silk) and it is precious! I'll post pics I promise :)
My sis and I are also gonna go sometime and get me new sunglasses and use my target giftcard and my victoria's secret gift card from Easter. I am excited to go clothes shopping. I love clothes and fashione etc etc. I'll probably post pics of what I got here. I'll try to atleast
Well enough spam for now, I am kind of sad this week is over, but i have an entire other week of spring break left! WOOT! *Catey does a Happy Dance* ok better now. I am soo happy.
Well as I sit here listening to Heart, Barracuda, I realize that although I was asked yet agian if I was Miley and I lost my sunglasses, I had a very good day. I got to drool over Sam Worthington and I got a book and magazine, plus spend time with my family, life is GOOD!
Lots of love to you guys! Have a fabulous Saturday! Wish me luck Painting!
xoxoCatey





No comments:
Post a Comment