Quote of the Day

"Fashions fade, Style is Eternal"- Yves Saint Laurent

4.15.2010

yeah yeah

I know, I haven't uploaded any new treats recently. I've been surprisingly busy, shocking I know! LOL I've been working on my room and I had to help get my daddy ready to go to Texas to race.

Sadly though this is my last week of Spring break *cries* then its back to the salt mines! *cries harder* I really don't want to go back but once i go back for the next monthish then it is summer and I'll be one step closer to my cruise in Late June/Early July! *SQUEEE!* oh I am ready for a break! I need a vacation, not one where i sit at home but one where I hit the beaches and visit exotic locations such as the Carribbean :D I am soo excited I can hardly see straight.

I'm gonna start a countdown here soon I think, and we'll all get excited LOL. I think I leave on the 27th of June. I don't exactly remember though, I must ask my mom.

I am also happy because before we head off for the cruise we have a small racing trip we are all going on. We are heading to exotic Wisconsin (OOOO) LOL but I get to go and spend time with my family and get to watch my daddy race! LOL

well friends I didn't mean to spam this much, but I got carried away, surprise surprise! LOL I'll be off now! ttfn! and have a fabulous week!

xoxoCatey

No comments:

Post a Comment