I have done SiP living room 2 sofa and Pocci's K2 chair at Cherry Blossom Sims
The Chair: Mesh included, thank you Pocci for your wonderful mesh!

I did 25 of these chairs so most of them are not shown! some are great, others eh not so much LOL
Download!>>> http://www.box.net/shared/2sgle3o75y
-------------------------------------------------
Now the SiP Living room 3 Sofa, I am really proud of this one! I've done 3 of them, in pink (naturally), purple, and blue. I have one more I could upload, but I am planning on using it in CMC 31 :)
Mesh NOT included get it here: http://simsinparis.net/living.php?start_from=2&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

Download!>>> http://www.box.net/shared/pba077bugz
Enjoy! I'm definately going to be doing more recolors over Spring break! I am loving recoloring!
xoxoCatey





I love the cover pic with the couches! It looks so beast :))
ReplyDeletegreat job!!!!
love the blog :)
thank you Katie!
ReplyDeleteWow - well done - I really like these recolors.
ReplyDeleteHope to see some more soon :-)
Bee
http://little-running-dollhouse.blogspot.com/
Thank you Bee! and trust me, you'll see more! LOL. I am on a recoloring binge lOL
ReplyDelete